Sunday, February 6, 2011

oh candice...

I love love love Candice Olson. Well who doesn't? She has a new show on HGTV. (yes, I said the word.) I only watch 3 shows on the channel. Its the staging one, I'm drawing a blank as to the name(she stages houses for sale), David Broomstad (not really the miami ones-but I love seeing how he applies strong colors...) and Candice. So her new show is to explain how she goes about designing. I found that I don't really like it. Noted I only watch maybe 2 episodes, but overall I felt it lacked a certain charm the first one did. Well thats the only thing I can think of as to why...



Ending note: my father always said you could tell a good designer from a bad one with this one trick.... A good designer will go touch walls, samples, anything really. its the need to understand it, what ever it is on a different level then just how it looks. Oh how true. I started watching for this and I must say... you will see most designers do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment