Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ramblings...

 I work for the university and my job requires I live on campus. But a few weeks ago partially due to the number of incoming freshman, I will get to live off campus next year!! I am so excited. So in between looking at houses and apartments, I started talking to my parents about what furniture I need to purchase. In this economy, and with being a student, I just don't have the money to go crazy buying furniture for next year. It will be my last year in school (yay!). So I decided that what ever furniture I find I will refurbish and reupholster... Keep on the look out for photos and tips as I find and personalize my furniture.


I found this website and thought it was worth sharing:  www.green-living.com
It has tons of green products as well as educational resources and more for the home!

No comments:

Post a Comment